Welcome 2018, our 2nd year of business and a year of new adventures for you!
It’s usually the start of the new year when we feel most like change; new adventures, getting fit, spending more time together as a family, making special memories, slowing down, connecting with nature, reconnecting with our inner selves.
Nestled in the heart of the Suffolk countryside we are in easy reach of all Suffolk has to offer, beautiful pebble and sandy beaches, picturesque English villages, stunning country walks, magical woodlands.
Our luxurious safari tent allows you to enjoy some time away without compromising on comfort or luxury. To make your break as stress free as possible we have tried to think of everything so all you’ll need to bring is clothes and food. This season we’re looking at offering some breakfast and bbq hampers so keep a lookout on the website for these too!
My January top 5 Suffolk adventures (in no particular order):
- RSPB Minsmere – a fantastic coastal reserve, perfect for families. A great selection of walks ranging from buggy friendly to longer wilder trails. After all that exercise and fresh air there is a lovely cafe which offers everything from kids lunchboxes and snacks to hot meals.
- Bury St Edmunds – is a unique and historic market town in Suffolk. Bury St Edmunds Cathedral and Abbey Gardens can be found near the town centre. With prestigious shopping, an award-winning market, plus variety of attractions, Bury St Edmunds was awarded Fair Trade Town status in 2015.
- Felixstowe Seafront and Martello Park – a firm favourite in our family, sandy beach with a few pebbles, a long prom perfect for scooting, a recently refurbished pier with attractions & a lovely park.
- Framlingham Castle – based in the market town of Framlingham there are plenty of interactive events to entertain the whole family
- Aldeburgh – for some of the best fish & chips around the pebble beach is perfect for a bit of stone skimming practice!
Book a stay with us and tick off some of those 2018 resolutions; new adventures, slowing down, getting closer to nature, quality family time, getting active…..